Friday, March 19, 2021

Intention

I'm starting this blog as I've noticed in recent months that my mind often feels overwhelmed by thoughts and releasing them (often by talking to people but hopefully also just by journaling them) helps bring a state of calm back to me. I have some current intentions for this blog but I don't really want to restrict myself right now by expressing them, as I have a tendency to miss the forrest when I find a specific easier-to-optimize tree. And I hope that by keeping my options open, I will find this blog less stressful to write, as I've started so many different blogs over the years with different narrow purposes but have been unable to continue them, and that will help it achieve its original goal of keeping my mind from overflowing with thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment